Canada-Honduras Free Trade Agreement enters into force October 1, 2014
Read the Consolidated CETA Text
Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement (CKFTA)
Video: Canada's Winning Formula
Featured Video – Canada’s Winning Formula:
Innovation + Stability = Profitability
- Canada and Honduras Celebrate Entry into Force of Historic Free Trade Agreement
- Minister Fast Highlights Growing Canada-ASEAN Ties During Trade Mission in Burma
- Minister Fast Visits Canadian Mining Services Company in Peru
- Minister Fast Meets Peru’s Minister of Defence
- Minister Fast Hosts Extractive-Sector Round Table with Canadian Companies in Colombia
Canada's prosperity is linked to economic opportunities beyond our borders. Our trade agreements are helping level the international playing field for businesses like yours.
Obtain the knowledge and assistance you need to expand your business internationally.
Financial stability, low business costs and a highly skilled and educated workforce have made Canada a top investment destination. Discover all that Canada has to offer.
The Global Markets Action Plan will ensure that all the diplomatic assets of the Government of Canada are harnessed to support the pursuit of commercial success by Canadian companies and investors in key foreign markets, to generate new jobs and new opportunities for workers and families here at home.
- Date Modified: