- 1 - Public Call for Submissions regarding Canada’s Annual Report on Human Rights and Free Trade between Canada and the Republic of Colombia
- 2 - Canadian Business Women - Trade Mission to Brazil
- 3 - Learn all about the Government of Canada trade tools to launch your small business into global markets
- 4 - Why bidding on NATO contracts can boost your bottom line
- 5 - New Sector Value Propositions
Canada's prosperity is linked to economic opportunities beyond our borders. Our trade agreements are helping level the international playing field for businesses like yours.
Obtain the knowledge and assistance you need to expand your business internationally.
Financial stability, low business costs and a highly skilled and educated workforce have made Canada a top investment destination. Discover all that Canada has to offer.
The GMAP will ensure that all the diplomatic assets of the Government of Canada are harnessed to support the pursuit of commercial success by Canadian companies and investors in key foreign markets.
- Minister Fast Visits the Noryangjin Seafood Market
- Minister Fast Showcases Canadian Products in South Korean Supermarket
- Minister Fast Showcases Canadian Exports at Export Café
- Minister Fast Promotes World-Class Canadian Beverage Industry in South Korea
- Minister Fast Kicks off Trade Mission to South Korea
- Date Modified: