Forward Regulatory Plan: 2017-2019
This plan provides information on regulatory proposals that Global Affairs Canada expects to bring forward over the next two years. It also identifies public consultation opportunities and a departmental contact point for each regulatory initiative.
Proposed Regulatory Initiatives
- Forward Regulatory Plan for Strategic and Military Goods and Technologies
- Forward Regulatory Plan for Non-Strategic Goods (Agricultural Products, Clothing and Textiles, Steel)
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
To learn about upcoming or ongoing consultations on proposed federal regulations, visit the Canada Gazette and Consulting with Canadians websites.
- Date Modified: