Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development
- 1 - Minister Fast Leads Trade Mission to the Philippines
- 2 - O.D. Skelton Memorial Lecture
- 3 - Doors Open Ottawa - Lester B. Pearson Building, June 6, 2015
- 4 - Call for Proposals - Support to Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Ukraine
- 5 - Canada's Response to the Crisis in Nepal
- 6 - DFATD is accepting applications for the 2015-2016 Cadieux-Léger Fellowship. Deadline: May 22
- 7 - Countering ISIS
- 8 - ‘Go Global’ Workshops
- 9 - Travelling abroad? Ensure your travel goes off without a hitch, consult our travel toolkit.
For every dollar donated by Canadians to registered Canadian charities in response to the quake, the government will set aside one dollar for the Nepal Earthquake Relief Fund.
CETA will create jobs and economic opportunities for hard-working Canadians in every region of the country.
Search more than 3,100 profiles of international development projects funded by the Government of Canada.
I want to...
Authenticate a document
How to have Canadian documents authenticated so that they will be accepted for use abroad.
Study in Canada
The road to academic success that will last a lifetime.
Export and expand my business abroad
Get information on international markets, trade events and expert assistance.
Participate in a trade mission
Learn about doing business abroad, and gain exposure to the social and business cultures.
Invest or expand my business in Canada
See what makes Canada a great investment destination.
Find a job in international development
Your gateway to international development work opportunities and learning experiences.
Get involved in development
Key links and resources to help you get involved.
I am looking for...
A Canadian embassy / consulate abroad
Canada has more than 260 offices in about 150 countries around the world.
Information on sanctions
Information about the imposition of economic sanctions against foreign States and non-State actors.
Information on export and import controls
Learn about controlled products and how to obtain the necessary permits.
A trade agreement
Access Canada's trade agreements.
Funding for international development projects
Possible sources of funding for international development projects.
Information about an international development project
Profiles of projects supported by Canada including descriptions and results.
- Minister Nicholson Meets Dutch Counterpart
- Minister Nicholson Meets with German Counterpart
- Minister Fast Underlines Importance of Toronto Stock Exchange in Global Extractive Operations
- Minister Paradis Signs Memorandum of Understanding with FCM
- Minister Yelich Attends Presidential Inauguration in Uruguay
- Harper Government Announces Modernization of Free Trade Agreement with Chile
- Parliamentary Secretary Gill Discusses Canada-India Education Ties
- Date Modified: